We create news from an ever increasing pool of contributor companies
It works like this:
Your news comes to us.
- Business, technology, and finance news
- Features, press releases, interview requests, and video links
- All submissions are checked, edited and approved
Our writers come to you
- Every month we produce articles, features, and long form journalism
- We invite our members to contribute, comment, provide quotes, expertise, and become one with the story
Content is published by us, our media partners, and your company for maximum effect.
We own and operate the following media outlets, guaranteeing our clients the ability to reach an audience of tens of thousands.
Our media partners publish our regular news and articles.
From Startups to Governments to Unicorns
Raise your profile through our expanding media network. Tens of thousands more eyes on your company through media outlets that match your market.
Our journalists invite you to contribute to The Fintech Times cover stories, articles, and debates. We create bespoke content on your behalf, raising your profile and position as a thought leader.
Personal introductions. Free or discounted tickets to the industry events and conferences.
Starting at £100 per month.
Fintnews Membershipfor commercial profile raising
Send us unlimited news and content for our digital and print media:
- • The Fintech Times Newspaper (monthly), Disrupts Magazine (quarterly), TheFintechTimes.com, Disrupts.com, VentureBreak.com, TechSnack.co.uk, Fintech.tv, JustInsurtech.com
- • Inclusion in articles, features, and cover stories. When we write about your sector, we write about you
- • Convenient options; choose monthly, quarterly, or annually.
Dedicated Content Creationexclusively available to Fintnews Members
- Includes all the benefits of Commercial Profile Raising plus:
- • Dedicated bespoke content creation every month.
- • We publish it online and in print.
- • You publish it however and wherever you want.
- • Content syndication to our partner network if applicable.
- • Quarterly agreement.